TSHelper Instrument Pro is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-01. The program can be installed on iOS.
"TSHelper Instrument Pro" app gets X and Y of MACHINE POINT by calculating other two Collimation points' X/Y, distance and degree, in one shot!
Type X and Y of each two "Collimation" points in the app.
Also, input values of distance between "Machine" point and each "Collimation" point , then continue typing degree, minutes, and seconds.
Now you can touch "Change" button: you will get the X and Y of "Machine"!
EASY TO USE!
"TSHelper Instrument Pro" app brings you happiness and smile, making your hard work easy!
The difference between "Basic":
- Saving Coordinates: Name of point, X, and Y you input are stored in app.
- Changing the measurement point name: If you want to change, please touch the name of the left input area.
- Coordinate history of list: the coordinates that you entered, you can see the list on another screen.
- Coordinate data reuse: Re-use the coordinates you entered, you can use the recalculation.
From the list of coordinates history, please touch the coordinates that you want to reuse.
- E-mail transmission of the Coordinate history file: a list of coordinates that you entered cane attached as a CSV file, you can send by e-mail.
To send mail, please touch the mail icon on the screen.
Coordinate history are stored in your iOS device as CSV files; you can read and write these files via iTunes.
Coordinates of history, you can store up to 100. With more than 100, it will be deleted from the old coordinate data.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
TSHelper Instrument Pro (version 1.0) has a file size of 838.86 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.